Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This ones a little easier and slightly lower in fat, since it uses milk instead of cream.
Make and share this Classic Quiche Lorraine II recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese in bottom of pie shell.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes; knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.