Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
My husband loves this, the smell when its cooking is to die for
Top Review by RebelQueen
Please forgive me but I don't understand this recipe. I used the ingredients listed, as listed but was unsure how to make this OAMC as your directions aren't exactly clear. This was unfortunately not very good and was rather bland. I am sorry but with a little tweaking it may be salvageable.
- 4 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 cups potatoes
- 1 cup peas
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 (16 ounce) envelope beef gravy (may include Au Jus)
Directions See How It's Made
- If fresh, use in 2-3 days. If frozen, no need to defrost.
- 1. Remove bag of potatoes and peas, set aside in refrigerator.
- 2. Add remaining contents of beef bag to slow cooker and add 1 cup of water. Cook for 7-8 hours on low (minimum internal temperature of 145°F).
- 3. 20 to 30 minutes before serving, add potatoes and peas to, mix well and let simmer.
- 4. Salt and pepper to taste.
- again, I usually just dump things inches.