Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from The Best International Recipe, posted for safekeeping.
- 3 medium ripe Hass avocadoes, halved, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeno chile, seeds and ribs removed, chile minced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Mash two of the avocados and 1/4 teaspoon salt to a relatively smooth puree using a fork in a medium bowl.
- Gently fold in the remaining diced avocado and all of the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt to taste and serve.
- *Can be covered in plastic wrap, pressed directly onto the surface of the mixture, and refrigerated for up to 1 day; return to room temperature, then remove the plastic wrap just before serving.