Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for picnics, bbq sandwiches, and oven-fried chicken!
- 1 head cabbage, chopped very small
- 1⁄4 green pepper, chopped,chopped small
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 large carrot, shredded small
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegan sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄3 cups vegan mayonnaise (or fat-free mayonnaise)
- Stir together all ingredients except the fat-free mayonnaise; refrigerate for one hour.
- After one hour drain vegetables of all liquid that you can.
- Then fold in mayonnaise and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This is a keeper. You really don't notice that it's low fat and its very tasty.