Easy Classic Coleslaw
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat plain yogurt or 1 1/3 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 12 cups coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion, including the green tops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, mustard and vinegar.
- Add coleslaw mix and onions and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This works pretty well. I used the plain yogurt rather than the mayonnaise. I think I would prefer it with a little less mustard, but overall, it is nice. I kind of wonder about the keeping quality of coleslaw made with yogurt, though I'm not planning on keeping mine longer than about a day. It was interesting. I think with a little experimenting I should have no trouble making something more to my individual taste. Thank you very much for posting this recipe.