This recipe was given to my Husband from our friend, who got it from her friend Clare. He had to beg for it! It is without a doubt the richest, most decadent and delicious cake I have ever tried. Kiss your low fat diet goodbye. It's easy to make and will impress any chocolate lover :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a very large bowl stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Mix in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract, beat until well blended.
- Continue to beat for 4 minutes on medium speed, then blend in chocolate chips.
- Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing all the sides and then dusting with flour.
- Pour cake mixture into the pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or whenever a cake tester comes out clean.
- Baking times can vary with this recipe for some reason, so do keep an eye on it!