1/3 Photos of Clare's World's Very Best Triple Chocolate Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was given to my Husband from our friend, who got it from her friend Clare. He had to beg for it! It is without a doubt the richest, most decadent and delicious cake I have ever tried. Kiss your low fat diet goodbye. It's easy to make and will impress any chocolate lover :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a very large bowl stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- 3Mix in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract, beat until well blended.
- 4Continue to beat for 4 minutes on medium speed, then blend in chocolate chips.
- 5Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing all the sides and then dusting with flour.
- 6Pour cake mixture into the pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or whenever a cake tester comes out clean.
- 7Baking times can vary with this recipe for some reason, so do keep an eye on it!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clare's World's Very Best Triple Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1873 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7190.1
- Calories from Fat 4316
- Total Fat 479.6 g
- Saturated Fat 256.9 g
- Cholesterol 1734.5 mg
- Sodium 8038.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 662.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.7 g
- Sugars 444.0 g
- Protein 100.6 g