Triple Chocolate Cake
photo by Leggy Peggy
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and line a large cake tin (round or square) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the plain and milk chocolate and butter in a pan, and melt over a low flame, beating until smooth and well combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk the egg mixture into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Then add the chopped white chocolate, flour and salt.
- Pour the entire mixture into the prepared tin. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is crisp and pale, and the center is almost set. The baking time will be much longer if you use a smaller pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh dear, Renata, I don't know what went wrong here, but something did.... there seem to be high levels of fat here, I ended up with a rather greasy sticky mess. The good news is that I was able to cut most of it into rather chewy 'brownies', which my daughter has taken off to varsity to share with her friends, so it is getting eaten! but, I don't know what went wrong............... :( I hope someone else tries this out, and it works for them :)