Triple Chocolate Fantasy Cake
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 18 1⁄4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, ground
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and ground walnuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until done, 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 25 minutes; invert; cool completely.
- Combine butter and chocolate chips in microwave until melted; stir; glaze will be thick.
- Pour over cake.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- Mix white chocolate and shortening in microwave.
- Pour over chocolate glaze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"