This dish started out as an easy quick meal for myself. But it is really good. Don't be shy with the pepper and you'll love the results.
- Coarsely chop onion Coarsely dice tomato.
- Crush garlic.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan on medium high heat.
- Add garlic to pan and brown for about 30 seconds.
- Add onion and fry about 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and fry about 2 minutes.
- Add clams with juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let mixture bubble until reduced by half (about 3-4 minutes).
- Serve over angel hair pasta.