Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another library cookbook recipe.
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, snipped
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- 2 ounces pimiento
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix thoroughly eggs, rice, milk, cheese, onion and parsley.
- Stir in clams, pimiento, salt and Worcestershire.
- Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered 45 minutes.
- Cut unto squares and top with Shrimp Sauce.
- Shrimp Sauce:.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally the shrimp soup, shrimp, sour cream, lemon juice and curry powder.