Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A different twist on onion dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can minced clams, reserve liquid
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sour cream and 2 tablespoons reserved clam liquid.
- Beat until well blended.
- Stir in clams, soup mix, worchestershire sauce and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
This is really close to how we make clam dip, except for I don't use sour cream and just use the cream cheese. Also, I use a tad bit of lemon juice to keep it fresh. Other than that, it's a recipe that we've used for years and love. Thanks for posting!