Baked Vidalia Onion Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This has lots of swiss cheese in it.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups chopped vidalia onions
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Combine swiss cheese,onions and mayonnaise in a medium bowl,stirring well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased deep 1 quart baking dish,sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes or until onion is tender and mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Serve with crackers or french bread cubes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more