Recipe by JanuaryBride
Another great dressing/marinade from Good Seasons, using their Italian Salad Dressing Mix. They recommend it atop a salad with chicken, fruit and nuts or as a marinade for asparagus, shrimp or chicken. Super fast and easy!!!
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake together all ingredients and place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- If using as a salad dressing, allow dressing to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes then shake just before pouring over salad greens.
- If using as a marinade, place meat/seafood/veggies into a Ziplock bag, shake marinade and pour into the bag and close it up to allow the items to marinate.