Recipe by weekend cooker
a real quick meal, for unexprected company, topped with parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Top Review by moe13a
It wasn't bad but way TOO much lemon juice. I do like the fact that you can taste all of the fruits in each bite. I did find the need to add extra salt. Next time I'll lessen the lemon juice and see how it comes out.
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 5 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine oil,juices, garlic, lemon peel, orange peel, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and blend till fully blended.
- Pour into a large skillet, cook under medium heat, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and stir in shrimp.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink.
- Turn off heat, and drain linguine, and mix with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and parsley.