Recipe by dicentra
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. Trader Joe's has a great seafood blend (in the frozen foods section) that is perfect for this recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, chopped (do not drain)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 ounces sole, cut into bite sized pieces
- 16 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can clams (do not drain)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute bell pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except seafood, salt and pepper, and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Add sole, shrimp, and clams and juices; summer until sole is tender and flakes with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.