Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 and is it ever good!
Make and share this Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- Split each bun in half and cut each of those halves into 4 pieces.
- In a small bowl, dissolve powdered creamer in 1 tablespoon warm water.
- Add egg substitute and 1 dash cinnamon, stirring until well mixed.
- Bring a large pan sprayed with nonstick spray to meduim high heat.
- Dip or soak bread pieces in egg mixture, covering them completely.
- Place egg-dipped pieces in the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, flipping occasionally to cook all sides.
- Sprinkle with another dash of cinnamon and top with pancake syrup.