This is from Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 and is it ever good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split each bun in half and cut each of those halves into 4 pieces.
- 2In a small bowl, dissolve powdered creamer in 1 tablespoon warm water.
- 3Add egg substitute and 1 dash cinnamon, stirring until well mixed.
- 4Bring a large pan sprayed with nonstick spray to meduim high heat.
- 5Dip or soak bread pieces in egg mixture, covering them completely.
- 6Place egg-dipped pieces in the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, flipping occasionally to cook all sides.
- 7Sprinkle with another dash of cinnamon and top with pancake syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 287.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g