Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and moist cupcakes that have a little something special with the cinnamon. Great with vanilla, chocolate or cream cheese frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin pan with liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix milk and vanilla in a separate cup.
- Cream butter and then add sugar a little at a time. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and milk mixture alternately, starting with flour mixture and ending with flour mixture until fully--but not overly--mixed.
- Fill muffin papers 3/4 cup full. Bake for 18-20 minutes until top springs back lightly when touched.
These have such a nice flavor, this recipe is a keeper for me. Thank you! FYI, I did cut down on the butter by about half and subbed in light sour cream.
They were delicious but came out a bit dry, does anyone know how can i make them moister the next time?
I tried this and it was great and moist! I made the recipe exactly as is. I frosted with cream cheese frosting. Delish! Thanks for posting.