1 hr 40 mins
In ‘The Complete Southern Cookbook’ by Tammy Algood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan and set aside.
- 3Place the almond and cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor; process until finely chopped.
- 4Place one-third of the almond mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 5Add the almond paste to the remaining almond mixture and stir until well combined.
- 6In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, amaretto, and water.
- 7Beat on low speed to combine and then increase to medium speed and beat 2 minutes.
- 8Spoon one-third of the batter into the prepared pan.
- 9Evenly sprinkle half the almond paste mixture over the batter.
- 10Repeat and end with the last of the batter on top.
- 11Bake 55 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 12Cool in the pan 10 minutes and then cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Swirled Almond Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 444.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: