Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from The Joy In My Kitchen. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
Make and share this Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces of fat-free pretzel twists
- 1⁄8 cup oil (I used olive oil)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Begin by pouring the pretzels into a large bowl.
- When I made the recipe, I combined the cinnamon and sugar with the olive oil as the original recipe suggested.
- Only problem was -- when I cut down the amount of oil, I ended up with globs of cinnamon/sugar/oil. Gross.
- After enough stirring, I was able to make this work; but I have different recommendations for you. First, drizzle the olive oil over the pretzels and stir to coat.
- Then, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the lightly-oiled pretzels.
- Bake the pretzels at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes; stir every 10 minutes.
- Allow the pretzels to cool, and then serve.
Yum, very moorish and a great way to freshen up some stale pretzels...the costing didn't "stick" very well but I loved the salty sweet flavour of these.
These are so good and so addicting!