This came from The Joy In My Kitchen. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin by pouring the pretzels into a large bowl.
- 2When I made the recipe, I combined the cinnamon and sugar with the olive oil as the original recipe suggested.
- 3Only problem was -- when I cut down the amount of oil, I ended up with globs of cinnamon/sugar/oil. Gross.
- 4After enough stirring, I was able to make this work; but I have different recommendations for you. First, drizzle the olive oil over the pretzels and stir to coat.
- 5Then, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- 6Sprinkle this mixture over the lightly-oiled pretzels.
- 7Bake the pretzels at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes; stir every 10 minutes.
- 8Allow the pretzels to cool, and then serve.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1551.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 11.8 g