Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe from Jiffy Mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejiffy yellow cake mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesjiffy pizza crust mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄3 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9 inch square pan melt butter and add corn syrup, brown sugar and pecans. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine cake mix and pizza mixes. Add warm water mixing well. Cover with towel and let rise 10 minutes.
- Roll on a floured surface into a 14x6 inch rectangle and spread with butter.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with corn syrup.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange over topping in pan. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert onto plate. Serve.