Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I like it because it's sweet.
- 1 slice bread, with crust removed
- cream cheese, leave it out of the refrigerator til smooth
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- sugar, mixed with a bit of
- Preheat the toaster or oven at 350 degrees.
- Flattin the bread with rolling pin.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese over the flattin bread.
- roll up the bread with more cream cheese.
- Slice the roll into three pices.
- Dip each piece into melted butter and the cinnamon and sugar.
- Put them on a cookie sheet coverd with aluinum foil.
- Let it cook for about 6 minutes.
- Let your snail cool a bit before eating it.
These are great! They're also really good with cinnamon raisin bread!
this is so cute! this is a fun after-school snack, i used wheat bread and it turned out just as good but i will try white bread next.