Recipe by Mirj
Great flavor! I usually make them as mini-muffins (muffin gems) and give them as hostess gifts with a nice kitchen towel.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 9 muffin cups.
- Half fill the remaining cups with water.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Mix in the pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add to the large bowl.
- Mix only until mixture is moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.