Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick Cooking 2004
- 1⁄3 cup ground pecans or 1⁄3 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 15 ounces tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a small bowl, combine nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Separate biscuits, flatten slightly.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of nut mixture on one side of each biscuit and fold other side over filling.
- Press edges with a fork to seal.
- Forming five rows, arrange biscuits folded side down in a greased 8x4x2 loaf pan.
- Spoon remaining nut mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 min before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, combine confectioners sugar and milk in a small bowl then drizzle over warm bread.
- Cut into slices or pull apart.