Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this last Christmas and it was a big hit! It is so embarassingly simple.
Make and share this Cinnamon Munch recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 cups Corn Chex or 4 cups Rice Chex
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add selected Chex cereal.
- Heat until all pieces are coated.
- Continue for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle half of mixture (cinnamon and sugar) over Chex cereal evenly.
- Continue to sprinkle sugar mixture over Chex until all is covered.
- Heat one minute longer.
- Spread on paper towel to cool.
I have coworkers that love anything Snickerdoodle like. I just made this and it is really easy and good. I did however make the second batch with 1/4 C. white sugar and 1/4 C brown sugar. I think it made for a nicer coating. Oh and I used Cinnamon Chex. But there certainly isn't anything wrong with this recipe either. Thanks!
Easy and delicious.........Use real butter.
Easy. Simple. I added some cashews and some honey nut cheerios! Fantastic!