Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
this is the best muffin ever.., so moist and easy to make
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- spray 12 count muffin pan with crisco or put cupcake liners into pan.
- melt the margarine.
- mix in the eggs, sour cream, and the vanilla till creamy.
- mix the flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking soda, and the baking powder together.
- add the flour mixture to the creamy mixture.
- stir the 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon together.
- put one tablespoon of the batter in each muffin cup.
- sprinkle 1 teaspoons cinnamon mixture on top.
- put another tablespoon of the batter on top of the cinnamon.
- sprinkle another teaspoons of cinnamon mixture on top.
- bake for 17-20 minutes until lightly browned.
Nice filling muffin with wonderful flavors. I find these a bit heavier than I was expecting for a muffin but they are great as a morning treat and to pack up for lunches. I made a slight change to the oven temp to 350 as my muffin pans are dark and they still were finished in 20 minutes. Takes a bit of work and next time I may just use a scoop for all the dough into the muffin cup and then sprinkle generously with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Made for New Kids On the Block tag game.