1 hr 10 mins
Mike's Goddess's Note:
I have my second husband to thank for this recipe. He mislabeled the cinnamon as cayenne pepper and the rest is history.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle and rub in cinnamon into chicken until well coated.
- 2Mix flour, sugar and garlic powder.
- 3Dredge chicken into the flour and sugar mixture and pan fry in olive oil.
- 4Remove chicken from oil.
- 5Add onions and saute' until they begin to carmelize.
- 6Add a little of the remaining flour sugar mix to the frying pan and the wine a little at a time to make a roux and deglaze the pan.
- 7Oil baking dish with a little olive oil and add the chicken.
- 8Mix spaghetti sauce into the onions and wine.
- 9Blend and then pour over the chicken and top with parmesean cheese.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for about 30- 40 minutes.
- 11Cheese should be a light golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.1
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 691.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 45.8 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: