Fudgy brownies in cookie form with a dash of cinnamon and drizzle of chocolate.
Make and share this Cinnamon Brownie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Slowly blend in cocoa powder, milk, and flour until well mixed.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet about two inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not move them from the cookie sheet until they are completely cool.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and drizzle on top of cookies. Dust lightly with cinnamon. Store in airtight container.