Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fudgy brownies in cookie form with a dash of cinnamon and drizzle of chocolate.
Make and share this Cinnamon Brownie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Slowly blend in cocoa powder, milk, and flour until well mixed.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet about two inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not move them from the cookie sheet until they are completely cool.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and drizzle on top of cookies. Dust lightly with cinnamon. Store in airtight container.
The taste of the dough in itself is good! and does make a tasty cookie, but I am with holding a star because I followed the recipe exactly as written and it ended up being a incredibly crumbly dough that actually took quite a bit of effort to make into balls. and after starting to bake them I realized they weren't settling and forming cookies. They stayed in their ball form. So they had to be flattened when I rotated the pan (have to with my oven). Which made for a interesting task since they wanted to stick to the spoon I flattened them with. So if you are to make these cookies I recommend forming the balls and flattening them to a cookie shape or you will end up with odd shaped cookies. Tasty odd shaped cookies. Some minor tweaking to wet the dough a bit would probably result in a better dough. Thanks for the recipe!