1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Brownie Cookies
Fudgy brownies in cookie form with a dash of cinnamon and drizzle of chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- 3Slowly blend in cocoa powder, milk, and flour until well mixed.
- 4Add 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- 5Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet about two inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not move them from the cookie sheet until they are completely cool.
- 6Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and drizzle on top of cookies. Dust lightly with cinnamon. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 150.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g