1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
A recipe from my local paper. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (or 325F for dark or non stick pans).
- 2Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan or 12 muffin cups.
- 3Beat egg.
- 4Add sugar, oil, bananas and yogurt to beaten egg and beat with electric mixer until well combined.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- 6Add dry ingredients to yogurt-banana mixture until combined.
- 7Pour into pan and bake 60 minutes.
- 8Let stand in pan five minutes and then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 251.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g