Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe from my local paper. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious
Make and share this Cinnamon Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (or 325F for dark or non stick pans).
- Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan or 12 muffin cups.
- Beat egg.
- Add sugar, oil, bananas and yogurt to beaten egg and beat with electric mixer until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to yogurt-banana mixture until combined.
- Pour into pan and bake 60 minutes.
- Let stand in pan five minutes and then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
PAC Fall 2007 ~ Really enjoyed this as I adore banana bread. I really didn't taste the cinnamon but the bread still tastes lovely. Easy to put together. Thanks Kelly!