This is a good one for those of us who love lime, since that is the predominant flavor here. Use cod, flounder, or any firm white fish for this. I used Tilapia, and in place of the dried onion I used fresh. I served it with Mexican Tomato Rice and Beans. From Taste of Home's Quick Cooking (September/October 1999).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil; sprinkle with pepper.
- In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil; stir in cumin.
- Spoon over fillets; sprinkle with cilantro.
- Place lime slices over each; drizzle with margarine.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.