1/1 Photo of Cilantro Lime Chickpea Salad
Light and delicious salad chockfull of protein. From: http://www.heathersdish.com/1/cilantro-lime-chickpea-salad/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the spinach very finely (feel free to use a food processor and pulse 3-4 times).
- 2Add the chickpeas, onion, and spinach to a large bowl. In the same food processor add the lime juice, cilantro, sugar, mustard, garlic, chili powder, and olive oil. Process til it comes together into a dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
- 3Pour over the chickpea mixture and stir to combine.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Let sit for about 10 minutes on the counter or overnight in the fridge to let the flavors marry. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro Lime Chickpea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.5
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 766.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g