Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 whole salmon fillet
- Combine cider and soy in nonreactive pan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to medium and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add butter and garlic.
- Cook until sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Cool for 30 minutes Brush marinade over salmon, let sit 30 minutes then cook on grill.
This was wonderful. Nice way to grill salmon. Quick and easy is the ticket. Thanks for posting.
This recipe wins for ease, simplicity and deliciousness! Very easy to put together and grilling yields a perfectly cooked piece of fish. I find it on the tad salty side, so I would cut the soy sauce a bit. I also tried adding some lemon juice on my second try and it was wonderful!
Also, 6 T = 1/4 cup for those of you who want to keep using your measuring cup.
Fabulous flavor! Easy to make too. Made for the "Think Pink Tag Event - October 2010".