1/2 Photos of Chuy's Hatch Green Chile Salsa
Miss Annie's Note:
This is another great recipe from the Chuy's restaurant chain. It is really wonderful. This makes about 2 quarts. I would guess that it will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks, or more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients, except salt and lime juice, in a large kettle and bring to a light boil.
- 2Cook for 30 minutes.
- 3Strain liquid into a large bowl.
- 4Place solid ingredients in a blender.
- 5Add 1/2 of the strained liquid (about 3 cups) and blend until smooth.
- 6You may have to do this in batches.
- 7Add the lime juice and salt and blend for 30 seconds.
- 8Chill and serve.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chuy's Hatch Green Chile Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (2986 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3548.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 8.5 g