Recipe by Oolala
From "Soup to Nuts." Haven't made these yet. It's different than others posted here with white grape juice and Dijon mustard. I like the easy preparation.
- 12 lamb chops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney, pureed
- 2⁄3 cup peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Saute chops in oil over high heat until golden brown and rare inside.
- Transfer chops to a greased baking dish.
- Mix mustard and grape juice until smooth and then brush the mustard mixture on chops and sprinkle with chutney and peanuts.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 5 minutes.