Baked Chutney Lamb Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
ww may june 08 4 pnts per serve
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup fruit chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 lamb chops, chump chops fat trimmed
- 400 g potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes steamed
- Preheat oven to 220 C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine chuntey and mustard in a large bowl. Add chops and potato and evenly coat with mixture.
- Place on prepared baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until lamb is cooed an browned and the potatoes golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION