Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 354.88 ml flour
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 177.44 ml corn syrup
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 326.01 g package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 354.88 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- .Preheat oven to 350deg. Grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- crust; Beat flour, butter,and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly.
- Press into pan , bake for 12-15 min until lightly brown.
- Filling; Beat eggs ,cornsyrup,granulated sugar, butter and vanilla in med bowl with wire wisk. stir in chunks and nuts. pour evenly over baked crust. bake for 25-30 min or until set. cool completely in pan on wire rack.
What a yummylicious recipe. May family and neighbors absolutely loved these. Thank you so much for posting this recipe.
Yummy! I have a new favorite cookie bar! I thought nothing would replace my old fave--um already forgeotten. These are delicious and SO easy to make. I made this as part of the Fall 2009 Pick a Chef swap. So glad I participated because I found this recipe. Thanks halloweencat01!!