- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- .Preheat oven to 350deg. Grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- crust; Beat flour, butter,and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly.
- Press into pan , bake for 12-15 min until lightly brown.
- Filling; Beat eggs ,cornsyrup,granulated sugar, butter and vanilla in med bowl with wire wisk. stir in chunks and nuts. pour evenly over baked crust. bake for 25-30 min or until set. cool completely in pan on wire rack.