Recipe by Manami
This is a distinctively sharp blue-veined cheese that pairs naturally with fruit and walnuts. Found this originally on aol.com/food.
- 226.79 g carton mascarpone cheese
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh chives
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml white pepper
- 236.59 ml gorgonzola, crumbled
- 28.39 ml ground & toasted walnuts
- chopped fresh chives
- sprinkling of toasted ground walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mascarpone cheese and sour cream in a small bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in chives, salt, and pepper.
- Gently stir in Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts, leaving dip chunky.
- Garnish, if desired and sprinkling of nuts.
- Serve dip with sliced apples and pears, crackers, toasted pita wedges, and walnuts.