Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Easy-on-the-cook Sunday supper from Woman's World 12/5/06. For another quick meal, add 2 cups shredded cooked chicken to this zesty salad.
Top Review by iewe
This was very good -- and how simple!! Used regular tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes (they were so expensive compared to the regular ones!), and shredded parmesan blend cheese. Thanks!!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, about 12 oz
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄3 cup bottled caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup caesar-flavor croutons
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut romaine into 1-inch wide strips. Grate 2 t. zest, and squeeze 1 T. juice from lemon.
- In serving bowl, whisk together dressing, lemon juice, zest, and pepper.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, croutons; toss to combine.
- Scrape a vegetable peeler over the widest side of a chunk of the cheese. Top with cheese shavings.