Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tired of the same 'ol coleslaw?
Make and share this Chuckwagon Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 (1 lb) can pork and beans in tomato sauce, drained
- In a large bowl mix the mayo, vinegar, onions and seasonings.
- Mix in the cabbage and beans, stir well but gently.
- Cover and chill at least an hour to blend flavors.