- 1 (16 ounce) bag greens (I use mustard)
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 smoked turkey necks
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water, broth and turkey necks into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add Glory Foods® Fresh Greens and stir until wilted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and reduce to a slow simmer.
- Cook greens and turkey necks until tender.
- Remove the turkey necks, discarding the bones and skin.
- Chop meat into bite-size pieces and mix in with tender greens.
- Season with salt and pepper.