Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely layers of vanilla vodka, cream, and raspberry with a candy cane stir stick! Perfect for your Christmas celebration. Note: This drink is sweet. For best results, be sure to follow instructions and chill your alcohol & serving glass ahead of time. You can sub cream or half-and-half for the white Creme de Cacao for a less sweet (and less potent) version.
- 1 crushed candy cane, optional for garnish
- 1 fluid ounce vanilla vodka, well chilled (1 shot)
- 2 shots white Creme de Cacao, well chilled
- 2 -3 tablespoons raspberry sauce or 2 -3 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- candy cane stir stick
- Place crushed candy cane on a small plate. Wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass with water. Holding the glass by the stem, rotate the rim to coat with candy.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in the prepared glass, top with a drizzle of raspberry sauce or Chambord. Serve with a candy cane stir stick.
- Merry Christmas!
This is sickening sweet and tastes like cherry NyQuil. I tried serving it at two parties and it was a flop both times. Yuck.
This was terrible
A family Christmas tradition: vodka! JOYEAUX NOEL!