Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious on toast! Make in advance to let the flavors come together.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for at least 1 day.
- Serve at room temperate for easy spreading.
This is so yummy! It's great on warm oatmeal scones.
This is really tasty. I did think the ginger overpowered the other spices, so I would cut back on that next time. All in all, yummy, easy and different! Thanks!