Tuna Spread With Capers
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- Mix the first 6 ingregients and form into a long tube shape.
- Refrigerate at least overnight.
- Top with chopped nuts if desired.
- Slice and spread on the breads and top with a slice of cucumber.
- Sprinkle with dillweed to garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very good dip! I skipped the nuts and don't do mayo, so I substituted greek yogurt without any difficulties. Worked just fine. I didn't even bother forming it into a loaf - served this in a dip bowl with a cheese knife for spreading. I'm dieting at the moment so I dipped cucumbers and celery into mine-YUM! I will try this next time with canned crabmeat, as one of the other reviewers suggested. I think that would be great too! Regardless, this tasted sooooooooo good! Made for ZWT III 2007.