Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
Our traditional Christmas morning breakfast. My kids and grandkids would not know what to do without these rolls at Christmas.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen dough rolls (brand -- Bridgeford)
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup cinnamon
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare this recipe the night before your breakfast.
- Partially thaw rolls and cut in three pieces.
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- In second bowl mix cinnamon & sugar.
- Dip roll in butter & toss in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Fill bottom of bundt or tube pan evenly, with half of the rolls.
- Sprinkle pecans over rolls.
- Add remainder of rolls.
- Drizzle remaining butter over top.
- Cover with lightweight cuptowel and let rise overnight.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and turn onto plate. Serve hot.