- 3 cups cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced peeled apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed pineapple, juice included
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan combine cranberries, apples, and water.
- Cook over medium high heat until apples apear translucent and cranberries pop.
- Push through a food mill to remove skins, you will want 3 cups pulp.
- Add the pineapple with juice, lemon juice and sugar.
- Stirring constantly bring to a boil, cooking until thick and clear, around 10 minutes.
- Ladle into clean hot jars.
- Process in a boiling water bath 5 minutes for half pint jars.
- Adjust for altitude.