Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Green Bean Casserole with Cranberries for a sweet flavor twist and holiday presentation to an old favorite. I like to prepare the casserole the day before baking, so the cranberries plump up and flavors blend.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup of canned French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered (optional)
- Prepare green beans in microwave until tender (approx. 10 minutes). Then drain.
- Mix soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, onion powder, beans, mushrooms, cranberries and almonds together in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and stir. Sprinkle French Fried Onions over the top and bake uncovered for another 10-15 minutes to desired color.