Recipe by Seasoned Cook
GREEN and RED Cherries in a great fix-ahead salad will bring compliments to your Christmas table! So Easy -- just peel the muffin paper off and place on a lettuce leaf just before serving!!
- 2 (3 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (20 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup red maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup green maraschino cherry
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple, pecans, and marshmallows. Cut drained cherries into halves; fold in and then fold Cool Whip.
- Spoon into individual paper muffin cups and freeze.
- Approximately 30 minutes before serving, remove from freezer, peel from paper cups and place on lettuce leaf.
- Salad may be made up to two weeks ahead and kept in freezer bags.