Creamy Fruit Cups
photo by SusieQusie
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Line each cup with a wonton wrapper.
- Coat each wrapper with cooking spray.
- Place a second wrapper diagonally on top of each of the first ones, making sure that the points of the wrappers form sides to the cup.
- Coat the second wrapper with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a rack.
- Remove from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of the berries, the yogurt, and all- fruit spread.
- Gently toss to blend.
- Evenly divide the yogurt mixture among the cups.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup berries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking for low fat recipes when I came across this.I didn't have any won ton wrappers but I had frozen store bought tart shells. Not exactly fat free but all I had. I had frozen blueberries in the freezer that I thawed out I baked the tart shells for about 10 min. I only had strawberry yogurt so I used that. We all enjoyed these very much. I am only giving this 4*s because I changed it so much, but you have a great idea here and I appreciate the recipe. Thanks for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello all! I am 27, married, and from Michigan. I am always in search of yummy low fat, low cholesterol, and diabetic recipes. Ofcourse, I like the extra yummy dishes to. My favorite cookbook is January 2003 Betty Crocker crock pot recipes. Mmmmm there are some good ones in there. I will post some soon.