Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
[frou-mash] is a typical icelandic Christmas dessert. Enjoy! Instead of chocolate you can also use fruits like pineapple, strawberries or a fruit cocktail. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
- Put the gelatin in cold water for around 10 minutes.
- Whisk the yolks and the sugar until creamy.
- Desolve the gelatin in a bain de Marie.
- Add the Amarula and add the liquid slowly to the eggs.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Decorate with chopped up chocolate and/or truffles.
- Cool for 4 hours or more.