Mrs. Jaye's Note:
The famous "Hershey Kiss" peanut butter Christmas cookie. Great for cookie exchanges during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the first 5 ingredients until light and fluffy.
- 2Sift the dry ingredients and gradually add to wet ingredients until mixed well.
- 3Form into small balls and roll in sugar.
- 4Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with fingers, not too thin, just a little.
- 5Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- 6As soon as you remove cookies from oven, press a Hershey's Kiss into the center of the cookie, and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 221.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g